These apple and puff pastry roses are very easy to make and will surprise everyone when you put them out for dessert. follow the step-by-step instructions in the recipe, and don’t miss the video at the end.
This apple rose puff pastry dessert has fascinated me since the first time I saw it. I am a fan of apple pie with puff pastry and in this case the recipe is similar, because it combines the ease of execution with the flavor, but also here the result is very colorful.Imagine the faces of your guests when you get this dessert.
Let’s see the recipe step by step.
Apple Roses With Puff Pastry Recipe Perfect Desserts
These apple and puff pastry roses are very easy to make and will surprise everyone when you put them out for dessert.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 3 apples
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- lemon juice
- 2 glasses of water
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of apricot jam
- Apple roses are one of the most colorful and easy to make puff pastry recipes (along with apple pie with puff pastry ). To do them you just have to follow our step by step
- We wash the apples and cut into thin sheets. We put in a saucepan the two glasses of water, the lemon juice and 4 tablespoons of sugar, bring to a boil and let the apples boil for 2 minutes (we can also heat the apples in the microwave for 45 seconds to soften them). Drain and reserve.
- We spread the puff pastry and put two tablespoons of brown sugar and ground cinnamon. We cut strips and on each strip we put the apple slices, superimposing one on another, as seen in the image. Stick the end with a little water or the syrup from the cooked apples.
- Roll up and put in the oven tray, on baking paper and bake at 180º C, for 20 minutes. When they are golden, remove and brush the surface with the jam to give them shine.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 344 kcal