They are very easy to make, refreshing and 100% natural, these creamy lemon lollies will be the perfect dessert or sweet spot for any day of the summer. Making Creamy Lemon Popsicles at home is as easy as mixing the right ingredients well and freezing the mixture in molds suitable for making lollies, with your stick inserted, then simply unmold and enjoy. Making ice cream at home of any kind is a perfect option to ensure that what we eat sweet is natural and healthy, allowing us to allow more temptations like this one, which is also citrus and pungent, perfect for refreshing in the summer.
Popsicles are popular cold sweets consisting of fresh fruit juice and a syrup of water and sugar. In this recipe we offer them in three variants: strawberry, lemon and orange. Popsicles have a very simple preparation and can also be made at home without any difficulty. Their sugary taste will make them appreciated by young and old!
The recipe to prepare lemon popsicles is very simple, you will only need filtered lemon juice and a sugar syrup to get a tasty and refreshing popsicle for this summer. After all, what is fresher than a lemon popsicle to taste in hot weather?
If children live in your house for sure you will already have ice cream molds, otherwise you can buy them very easily without having to spend a lot.
So any excuse will be good to prepare them and you will not have to worry anymore about the many dyes and preservatives contained in those you have always bought, your popsicles will be super genuine!
Creamy Lemon Popsicles Recipe
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- 200ml Greek yogurt
- 100ml Condensed milk
- 200ml Whipping cream
- 80 ml Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Icing sugar
- Cut the lemons in half and, with the help of a juicer, extract all their juice. Strain so that there are no impurities and weigh 80ml of lemon juice.
- Assemble the cream with the help of rods. The cream will have to be very cold and the optimum is to use a metal container that has also been in the fridge previously. The easiest thing is to use electric rods so that he rides faster, being careful not to overdo it and make butter. When the cream begins to take shape add the icing sugar and continue beating until it acquires a firm texture. Take to the fridge and set aside.
- Mix the condensed milk with the yogurt and the lemon juice, try and if it is too acidic add a little more sugar, stirring well so that it dissolves.
- Incorporate the whipped cream into the mixture, with enveloping movements so that it integrates well but does not lose air.
- Put the mixture in molds for poles and put in the freezer, after 15 minutes (or when it has taken a little consistency) include the sticks (wooden or plastic) inside the pole and let cool completely to harden well. When they are unmold to enjoy, you can grate a little more lemon peel.
- It is a good idea to spread the molds lightly with a little butter and then unmold the poles well, without problems. The perfect thing will be to slightly heat the mold on the outside in hot water to avoid having to pull the stick with the risk of keeping it in your hand.
Keywords: Lemon Popsicles