This is not the time for sad salads that you don’t feel like eating. Solving a healthy and natural meal is as easy as preparing this roasted sweet potato salad with incredible natural sweetness and all the contrast of goat cheese and mustard vinaigrette.
Completely vegetarian and highly healthy, this sweet potato salad gets the best of this tuber, its texture and its sweetness, enhancing them thanks to having roasted it in the oven, which is really the only thing more complicated to do and that could be left in advance. Then the secret only lies in mixing the ingredients well and preparing a tasty vinaigrette that contrasts with all of them.
Roasted Sweet Potato Salad Recipes Easy and Delicious
Roasted sweet potato and goat cheese salad, easy, colorful and delicious
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Salad
- Method: Main Course
- Cuisine: American
- 120g Arugula
- 120g Fresh spinach
- 1 Sweet potato
- 200g Goat cheese roll
- 16 Cherry tomato
- 8 Dried tomato
- 4 teaspoons Sesame seeds
- 80ml Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Ground black pepper
- Heat the oven to 220ºC, wrap the sweet potato in aluminum foil with a little salt and olive oil and roast for 50 minutes or until when it is tender when you click. Once roasted, let cool completely and chop. Another option is to slice it previously, peeling it, place it on a tray with olive oil, salt and black pepper and roast it already cut into pieces for 30 minutes.
- Cut the goat cheese into thin slices. Also cut the tomatoes – of the two types – in half.
- Prepare the sweet potato vinaigrette by mixing the mustard with the lemon juice, salt and ground black pepper. Finally add the extra virgin olive oil.
- Arrange the arugula and spinach mixture, the cherry tomatoes and the cut dry tomatoes, the chopped sweet potato and the goat cheese on the plates. Water with abundant vinaigrette, mix well and finish with some sesame seeds.
We could perfectly substitute sweet potato for pumpkin or even carrot and goat cheese for cottage cheese or any fresh or even grated cheese if it is cured. A contribution of dried fruits such as pecans or hazelnuts would go as well as a little julienne onion, previously passed through ice water to eliminate its potency.
Keywords: Roasted Sweet Potato Salad