Simple Chicken Curry Recipe Quick and Easy
Quick and easy chicken curry recipe. Make a delicious chicken curry with all the flavor of Indian cuisine.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4
- Category: Chicken
- Method: Main Course
- Cuisine: Indian
- 2 chicken breasts
- 250 ml coconut milk
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of curry
- fresh coriander or parsley
- extra virgin olive oil
- optional: cayenne, ginger, turmeric, cumin, cardamom, cinnamon
- Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces and season with salt and pepper. Chop the onion.
- In a large skillet we put 2 or 3 tablespoons of olive oil and add the onion.
- When it begins to brown, add the spices. You can use only curry, but if you like spicy recipes, it’s time to add turmeric, cumin, chili, cardamom, etc. If you decide to add a lot more spices, add a little less curry.
- Mix the spices well with the onion, cook for a few seconds and then add the chicken. Mix and let the chicken brown for about 5 minutes, stirring so that it cooks on all sides.
- When the chicken begins to brown, add the coconut milk, mix and cook over high heat until the sauce reduces a little, about 10 minutes.
- Once the sauce has reduced a little, we turn off the heat and immediately serve with the chopped cilantro or parsley on top.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 200 kcal
Keywords: Chicken Curry Recipe